All services provided by Classic Carriage Drives are subject to our Standard Terms & Conditions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Children (under 14) must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All passengers to embark/ disembark when instructed to do so and to remain seated whilst aboard the carriage.
- Payment of deposit is considered confirmation for agreed date and time.
- Deposit payment to be made via internet banking transfer or by cheque (made to Elizabeth Green).
- For Weddings and Events a ‘Booking Form’ is to be completed, signed and returned to Classic Carriage Drives by post.
- In the case of extreme weather (heavy rain or a ‘catastrophic’ fire danger) the ride will be postponed to a mutually suitable time.
- Classic Carriage Drives retains the right to withdraw horse & carriage service at any time.
- Where carriage service has been withdrawn, full payment will be reimbursed via internet banking transfer and no further compensation will be given.
- Reimbursement will not occur when service has been withdrawn due to inappropriate behaviour, money owing, if hirer decides against utilising service or fails to meet at location on time.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Gift Vouchers are valid for Montacute Valley Rides only.
- Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers are to be used in a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher can be paid by the redeemer.
- Valid for 6 months from date of issue
- Gift vouchers are also subject to Classic Carriage Drives Standard Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision Classic Carriage Drives is final