All services provided by Classic Carriage Drives are subject to our Standard Terms & Conditions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Children (under 6) must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- All passengers to embark/ disembark when instructed to do so and to remain seated whilst aboard the carriage.
- Payment of deposit is considered confirmation for agreed date and time.
- Deposit payment to be made via internet banking.
- For Weddings and Events a ‘Booking Form’ must be completed, signed and returned to Classic Carriage Drives.
- In the case of extreme weather (heavy rain or a ‘catastrophic’ fire danger) the ride will be postponed to a mutually suitable time.
- Classic Carriage Drives retains the right to withdraw horse & carriage service at any time.
- Where carriage service has been withdrawn, full payment will be reimbursed via internet banking transfer and no further compensation will be given.
- Reimbursement will not occur when service has been withdrawn due to inappropriate behaviour, money owing, if hirer decides against utilising service or fails to meet at location on time.
Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Gift Vouchers are valid for Montacute Valley Rides
- Valid for 12 months from date of issue
- Gift vouchers are also subject to Classic Carriage Drives Standard Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision Classic Carriage Drives is final